"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Is it hard to get a chicken to go broody in winter my silkies don't want to I guess it only bc I have a lady that wants 20-25 chicks

I just took 28 Chickens from a lady that had overloaded her basket, i now have Cornation Sussix, Black English Orps., Blue English Orps. and some new Ameracaunas, ees FBCMs and pheasents, going to be an interesting spring

I have some fish for sale I have one albino tiger Oscar and one black and orange Oscar they are both buetifull and very healthy I also have a gaurami for sale and a baby baby spotted African leaf fish asking $15 a piece for the Oscars $8 for the spotted leaf fish and five for the gaurami

Pick up in the spring!! That scares me. I am already getting 2 doz a day. Got eggs coming out my ears. Been feeding them back to the chickens.

We have 12 hens, so we basically get a dozen a day. In addition to giving them to family & friends... I've started looking to other options for the extras. I freeze them in ice trays for when my girls go into molt. Also going to try the process to make "dryed powder" eggs next.

I have 42 full size hens, 5 bantams, and 3 silkie, and 4 ducks that lay every day. Come spring I will have and additional 25 RIR that start laying.

I got banty cochin eggs from a neighbor about three months back. We thought one was a double-yolker, but it was actually a LF egg. So I have an orp mix too.

Eggs: all but one (clear) hatched.

Pullets: :fl

And the orp:

Cockerels:

Back
Top Bottom