"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Psstt.....that picture is WAY too small for the desired effect. Next time use the BIGGEST setting!!!!!!!! Or better yet...post a video!

As to witty things to say to folks to leave them scratching their heads...I used to tell my kids something when they would ask to do something and I would say no and they would ask, but why not mom? My answer, because I am higher on the food chain than you: Ask again and see what happens.

Or other times this is what they would get: You need to stop talking now because you simply are not high enough on the evolutionary ladder to talk to me. See there are people, then their are animals, then plants, then their are insects, then pond scum and bacteria, then single celled organisms and somewhere WAY down below that is YOU. Come back after you've evolved to at least the level of broccoli.
LOL that is too funny. Don't worry I won't post a video.....Not today anyways, but now I'm on the hunt for a bigger picture haha
lau.gif
gig.gif

HOLLAAAA!!!

NOW that is what I am talking about. Full sized terror!
ep.gif
Good Work!!!! Now all that is missing is an audio file of the Jaws theme music that plays when this appears!

Man, I thought it was great when I purchased Turkens and let them loose in the flock without telling anyone: Priceless reaction when the family found them. However, one of these would be much, much better!

Last edited:
NOW that is what I am talking about. Full sized terror!
ep.gif
Good Work!!!! Now all that is missing is an audio file of the Jaws theme music that plays when this appears!

Man, I thought it was great when I purchased Turkens and let them loose in the flock without telling anyone: Priceless reaction when the family found them. However, one of these would be much, much better!
HeeHee!! I love their "hair-dos"

Back
Top Bottom