"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
I have a possum pic for you to challenge your statement.
wink.png
This orphan is from last year when a dog killed its mum. Orson eventually went to a wildlife sanctuary.

Hubby got good news. He is back to work, for 90 days or until they can get the budget balanced in Washington. And his work buddy is bring me hops&grain(used in making his beer. I'm putting some ground up in a beer soap) and he IS bringing us that load of watermelons he talked about possibly bringing. I better take a nap to get ready, lol.

Great news to hear! Happy for you!

wink.png
This orphan is from last year when a dog killed its mum. Orson eventually went to a wildlife sanctuary.

That is just plain cute!
I've killed my share of possums, but we had a little one a couple years ago & I just couldn't do the deed. I trapped it & we put it in the wildlife sanctuary in back of Inglewood.

wink.png

That is just plain cute!
I've killed my share of possums, but we had a little one a couple years ago & I just couldn't do the deed. I trapped it & we put it in the wildlife sanctuary in back of Inglewood.

So when I went home for lunch, Jim told me he was working out in the yard & he spotted a squirrel teasing our big Marans roo Silver. The squirrel would run around the base of the tree and Silver would follow him. Then the squirrel jumped to the ground & scampered over to another tree & the roo followed him, once again circling the tree. So silly! Jim said you could all but see that squirrel laughing. I bet he made Silver dizzy!
lau.gif

I have a possum pic for you to challenge your statement. ;) This orphan is from last year when a dog killed its mum. Orson eventually went to a wildlife sanctuary.
Well, that was unfair!! Lol. I wouldn't want to see a chewed up baby for sure, but that thing still looks like a possum and isn't pretty to me. But, you're right, I couldn't hurt a baby. A wild life sanctuary is all you could do.

So when I went home for lunch, Jim told me he was working out in the yard & he spotted a squirrel teasing our big Marans roo Silver. The squirrel would run around the base of the tree and Silver would follow him. Then the squirrel jumped to the ground & scampered over to another tree & the roo followed him, once again circling the tree. So silly! Jim said you could all but see that squirrel laughing. I bet he made Silver dizzy!
lau.gif

All around the mulberry bush rooster chase the squirrel lol we want video next time

Back
Top Bottom