"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Wx forecast calling for 3 days of freezing precip --- WHAT?!!! NO NONONONONONONONONONOONONONONOOONNONONONNONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Dr. apt tomorrow to find out if -- when - surgery on my knee. this will be the 3rd time for me. Not a happy camper here.

Plus my work computer is still on the fritz & this is payroll week -- I HAVE to have a working computer if people want to get paid!

Heads will be rolling tomorrow. Do not come to Cenla if you absolutely do not have to. You have been forewarned!
cool.png

Breath and stock up on Julies wine to keep warm. Fill up all the water before hand and throw a heated waterer or a heat lamp in there. With so many tries on the knee a total replacement may be in order. Try to make sure they don't schedule it for a snowy week (at this point we may have some in June). Tell everyone that they will get paid in time...at least they still have a job...

Wx forecast calling for 3 days of freezing precip --- WHAT?!!! NO NONONONONONONONONONOONONONONOOONNONONONNONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:barnie

Dr. apt tomorrow to find out if -- when -  surgery on my knee. this will be the 3rd time for me. Not a happy camper here.

Plus my work computer is still on the fritz & this is payroll week -- I HAVE to have a working computer if people want to get paid!  

Heads will be rolling tomorrow. Do not come to Cenla if you absolutely do not have to. You have been forewarned! :cool:

Oh my. I'm scared. :oops:

Breath and stock up on Julies wine to keep warm. Fill up all the water before hand and throw a heated waterer or a heat lamp in there. With so many tries on the knee a total replacement may be in order. Try to make sure they don't schedule it for a snowy week (at this point we may have some in June). Tell everyone that they will get paid in time...at least they still have a job...

:yuckyuck

:lau

Neighbors I think I need to exchange my new one for someone else. First her dog gets out and attacks buster my Pom while we out on our walk. Now she says her breaks went out and she ran over her gas meter. The gas company has turned off everyone's gas while they fix it. To top it off I had some errands I needed to take care of, I live at the end of a dead end road. So I can't leave . I think I want to exchange her for some one with a brain.:mad:

After reading that, i won't complain about my neighbors. :p

Was in Walmart this weekend getting all of my ingredients for my soup and I saw this lady buying ALL KINDA CRAP for her daughter's BIRTHDAY PARTY. This is what she had.

4 packs of Choclate Chip Cookies
4 packs of Oreo Cookies
6 cans of Pringles
4 Big Bags of Single Bags of Assorted Chips
6 bags of Candy
2 Gallons of Ice Cream
(2) 12 packs of sodas
3 Bags of Tortillas Chips
2 Packs of the huge packs of Velveeta cheese (I'm sure it was dip for the chips.)
2 boxes of Cake Mix

She also had a few other items like flour, grease, etc. Her total was $150.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know when I see buggys filled with that CRAP, I always wait to see what the form of "payment" will be. Well, lo and behold, she pulls out the LOUISIANA PURCHASE FOOD STAMP CARD!!!!!!!!! It took EVERY muscle and bone in my body, including keeping my mouth shut, to NOT tell her about the waste of money she is spending on JUNK for a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I sound like a broken record but how does the government think chips, cookies, ice cream and other crap is a necessity to live? Why are we wasting so much money on allowing these people to purchase this???????? These kids AND adults DO NOT need this crap to survive. And it looks like the mom eats all of this kinda stuff because she was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO overweight and the oldest child was and the younger child is on her way to being overweight as well. I was so mad, I think I started sweating. That burns me UP!!!! :mad:

Ok, I'm done. :/

It was my daughters birthday today (No we didn't buy $150 dollars of junk on food stamps
hide.gif
lol.) To top it off I got the virus my daughter had earlier in the week but moping was not an option! There were a lot of people and the kids were so happy to see the horse we saddled her up and gave rides to all of the kids, including one who had never gotten to ride a horse before. Sandy (the horse) got a little grumpy near the end and retired to the barn with a nice bucket of oats.

Apparently my daughter for some reason decided to announce to the entire congregation at church in the morning that I was expecting twins. Well that's news to me honey!
hide.gif
Made for a bit of a laugh. She wants siblings so bad!

It was my daughters birthday today (No we didn't buy $150 dollars of junk on food stamps :oops:  lol.) To top it off I got the virus my daughter had earlier in the week but moping was not an option! There were a lot of people and the kids were so happy to see the horse we saddled her up and gave rides to all of the kids, including one who had never gotten to ride a horse before. Sandy (the horse) got a little grumpy near the end and retired to the barn with a nice bucket of oats. 

Apparently my daughter for some reason decided to announce to the entire congregation at church in the morning that I was expecting twins. Well that's news to me honey! :oops:   Made for a bit of a laugh. She wants siblings so bad! 

Hahahahaha. I announced in church that my mother was having a baby when she wasn't pregnant. I wanted a younger sibling. I was the second child. A year later I had a baby brother!!! That was 61 years ago.

Last edited:
The chances of me having twins is not unlikely with a lot of twins in both sides of me and hubby's families. In fact he was a twin but his brother died in the womb. I do want at least one more kid but as far as I know I'm not expecting right now.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom