"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Ok Sweetie Pie.
lau.gif
barnie.gif
Gotcha cover Sweet Cheeks!!
highfive.gif
gig.gif

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-turkey-breast/detail.aspx

I'm trying this slow cooker turkey breast today.  I've heard really good things about it.  Been wanting to try it.  I'll let you know.  Was really easy to do and it smells great cooking.  I just added a little black pepper and garlic powder to it in addition to the onion soup mix.

:drool

I've been putting off putting down my injured Tom but he is not getting any better. He is just laying in the garage spinning around like a an old school Sit And Spin Toy entertaining himself and that is not type of life. He can't live like that forever, so I have no choice put to end it for him. I hate to see him go but that's the best thing for him right now.

I also have an injured goose who got beat up pretty bad by the others and I think I will have to put him down as well. But I won't be eating him. I don't eat the geese or peas. I know people who love a baked goose but I draw the line with a goose. :/

Wow a lot to catch up on!

I have an olive egger!! whooo-hooo!!! :weee It's one of the EE chicks I got from Petrus last fall - they both just started laying this week. The other one lays a pretty mint green egg but this one is so dark that Jim took a red marker & put a red dot like a pimento on it, lol!! It looks just like a big olive!

Terri, I thought I had read that you got an olive egger from Petrus. I was like, "Wait, isn't she trying to downsize"? But it's from last fall. OK. I gotta ease up on the wine. :gig

:drool

I've been putting off putting down my injured Tom but he is not getting any better. He is just laying in the garage spinning around like a an old school Sit And Spin Toy entertaining himself and that is not type of life. He can't live like that forever, so I have no choice put to end it for him. I hate to see him go but that's the best thing for him right now.

I also have an injured goose who got beat up pretty bad by the others and I think I will have to put him down as well. But I won't be eating him. I don't eat the geese or peas. I know people who love a baked goose but I draw the line with a goose. :/

Ahhh...I've been wondering about your Tom and was hoping he was improving. It's hard when it's an animal we care for, even when we know it might be for the best. It stinks! I'll give you a shoulder bump instead of a hug. Let us know...

Haha, I sell rabbit poo....it goes fast lol

Got a call today from a guy just to ask "why are you selling USED poo?"

I could not stop laughing...used?

He said I'm going to catch somethin bagging "USED" poo and hung up.

:gig

Goodness I've missed a lot in the last few days. Hi, everyone! Beautiful day today!

Prim - It is wonderful what you are doing for your friend. Don't feel like you're bragging. By sharing your story, you may just inspire someone else to be more aware of the needs of others. Your friend is helping you grow and you are helping others!

Congrats on all the new chicks and acquired bunnies (I can't imagine my husband bringing home more animals for me lol)! They are adorable!

I'm very sorry about the turkey and goose, Julie. It makes me so sad for you. It's terribly difficult for me to make a decision like that for one of my animals.

Wow a lot to catch up on!

I have an olive egger!! whooo-hooo!!! :weee It's one of the EE chicks I got from Petrus last fall - they both just started laying this week. The other one lays a pretty mint green egg but this one is so dark that Jim took a red marker & put a red dot like a pimento on it, lol!! It looks just like a big olive!

I'm happy about your big olive!! My EE is only 3 weeks but I can't wait to see what color egg she gives me!

Back
Top Bottom