"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Morning y'all! Long time no see!!

Pam? Cody? Terri? How're y'all doing??

Out of the blue I got some ducks last week. My neighbor asked if I wanted ducklings and OF COURSE I DID. So I picked up 4 baby muscovies. She said the broody was still on the nest and I said I'd check on her, since the neighbors were going out of town. She showed me the nest but the duck was gone. I brought home 8 eggs, after candling 7 were still alive but ice cold. Over the next 80+ hours I was able to hatch 4 more babies, for a total of 8!! :love

[VIDEO]

Hi, Camping I'm good thanks for asking. I did sell one breed. I have no more Bresse. Those ducks are so cute. Do you still have Honas? I'll try to pop in more often. Pam

Morning y'all! Long time no see!!

Pam? Cody? Terri? How're y'all doing??

Out of the blue I got some ducks last week. My neighbor asked if I wanted ducklings and OF COURSE I DID. So I picked up 4 baby muscovies. She said the broody was still on the nest and I said I'd check on her, since the neighbors were going out of town. She showed me the nest but the duck was gone. I brought home 8 eggs, after candling 7 were still alive but ice cold. Over the next 80+ hours I was able to hatch 4 more babies, for a total of 8!! :love

[VIDEO]

Hi, Camping I'm good thanks for asking. I did sell one breed. I have no more Bresse. Those ducks are so cute. Do you still have Honas? I'll try to pop in more often. Pam

Glad you popped in! Yes, I have LOTS of honas. I haven't had much luck selling any. I have the pair from you, and I have a trio or quad from the other breeder. So I have a good starter flock I think. I'm trying to breed for straight combs, so I'm only keeping the very darkest/blackest with the tallest straight comb. Really helps me decide. This is my favorite upcoming cock. He's the offspring of the pair I got from you.

Ragnar (the cock I got from you) moved himself to the layer coop and I let him stay. So I've also got some pretty mixes from him:

Hona/cochin;

Hona/ee:

Back
Top Bottom