"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I habe 15 layers, ranging from 8 months to 3.5 yrs, one main roo, 8 teenagers that are almost 3 months old, (with at least 3 bein roo) 7 about 3 weeks old, and 16 more in incubator. I may be selling some of the babies. For sure I’m keeping 2 roos. The rest will be sold or gumbo

I got called out at midnite. Siegen lane around perkins area was terrible. We lost several stations that didnt flood in 2016. Can’t believe how bad ward creek got this time at the overpass. That apartment complex was completely flooded out
Golly! We drove toward the Chick Fil A off Siegen and 10 today and saw a BUNCH of cars that had driven off into the ditches. Some were flooded past the roof.

It was a rough night at work (lots of flooding & some high winds), we were on lightning alert all night. My relief was a bit late coming from in from Prairieville/Gonzales area, had bayou flooding issues. My house/route home & all didn't look bad. Some sticks in the yard but the ditches weren't even full (that was 6 am). Baker didn't look too bad. Back to work tonight for more fun in the rain & dark.
Hope everyone stays dry & safe for the rest of what will be a wet week.

Back
Top Bottom