"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey Harry. Sorry you're back has you down. That's not any fun. Everything fine here-just watching the news and bracing for the rain we have forecast for the next few days. Yuck-rain means stinky chicken yard. Oh well, guess we gotta make the best of it. We all know, with a storm, it could be much much worse. It's life in Louisiana, I guess. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey guys
frow.gif

Hoping to put the word out, looking for some nice stock Silkie eggs and Black Copper Marans somewhere close to me. Near Hammond/south Louisiana. The heat has cost me a lot in lost eggs...
hmm.png

If any of you knows of someone please let me know...

Hope you all are good!
yippiechickie.gif

hi from shreveport/blanchard.

i havesilkies, a frizzled cochin,a rir rooster, production reds blacks and yellows, some banty mutt, a few americano mixes, and a lil rooster from the rir and one of the production hens. we also have about 50 production chicks that should be hatching today and 6 silkies that should hatch around the end of the week. oh and my dad has countlous horses, mules and goats. my horse is the fattest/prettiest in the pasture( sorry i like to boast a bit).oh and 3 mallard ducklings.

Quote:
Hey there Bebop! Glad you finally made it! did you find some land to rent or buy?
Somebody was advertising Marans in the Market Bulletin last week so you might check there.

Welcome to hot & humid Louisiana! sorry you had to choose the worst month of the year weather-wise to move here!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom