"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
Ha Ha they were not happy to get their pics taken huh??
lol.png

Quote:
Wow what in the WORLD are all ya'll doing up at 2 a.m.?! besides surfing BYC I mean.

ANYway, we're meeting LaMike tomorrow in Natchitoches to thin out MY herd, so if anybody needs me to transport any chickens in that area I have some extra room in my crate.

GLBRW - where do you live? we're south of Alexandria, I have a feeling not too far away from you! I saw that flock of pigeons yesterday morning, always they are going the same direction -- they have to belong to somebody. They are all large, sort of cream colored birds.

Oh happy day! today I take Jim to get his cast sawed off & if the Xrays look good, get a walking cast put on! We are making progress with this broken leg thing, finally!

Quote:
I'd definatley love the Buffs and BLRW if I were closer!!!!...lol...story of my life....lol...Dr has limited my driving right now to 30 minutes at a time to see if that works with the headaches.Seeing if theres an ocular issue?? (or some crap like that)....

Mike.... did you get with Alan? ..... Are you interested in any of his quackers?

Cadjien?? Was that first one a Buff layer? Or a Pumkin Gamefowl????!!!

Quote:
Wow what in the WORLD are all ya'll doing up at 2 a.m.?! besides surfing BYC I mean.

ANYway, we're meeting LaMike tomorrow in Natchitoches to thin out MY herd, so if anybody needs me to transport any chickens in that area I have some extra room in my crate.

GLBRW - where do you live? we're south of Alexandria, I have a feeling not too far away from you! I saw that flock of pigeons yesterday morning, always they are going the same direction -- they have to belong to somebody. They are all large, sort of cream colored birds.

Oh happy day! today I take Jim to get his cast sawed off & if the Xrays look good, get a walking cast put on! We are making progress with this broken leg thing, finally!

We live in Olla . If anyone wants to buy these birds you all can pm me for my # , and maybe set up something . Actually , I would let go 5 Goldens , 8 Blue Reds and 2 Buffs , I feel like I am over crowded at the moment . Thee pigeons you saw were probably a club exercising their birds . It's a must that you keep them in shape , just like jogging . I talked to a flier a month ago that lives in Ball and they have been doing 100 mile races , but I suspect you are seeing daily exercising .

Again if someone really would like to buy my birds ya'll just (pm) me and I will give you my # and we can go for there .

Whiskeybay ,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well
hugs.gif
Terri , I am a vampire I think , 2 a.m. is normal for chronic insomnia . I have a silver bullet but my wife will not shoot me in the heart with it ; so that I may have eternal rest .
bow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
To our new member MicheleC . Great to have you . You will enjoy yourself here . A lot of really nice people too. Do you like LSU football ? Cause we have one member that doesn't , can you imagine that
ep.gif

Hi everyone! I have a pretty urgent question. I'm putting eggs into lockdown (some of Mike's Doms) and I'm concerned about the size of the chicks in 2 of them. You know how when you candle and it's pretty much a dark blob and the air cell? Well, on these 2 the chicks aren't as big as the others. The air cell is the same size and what I would expect on Day 18. These were all started on the same day. Should I go ahead and put them in lockdown? I've had the humidity between 35 - 45 in the incubator, but will raise it to 60-65 during hatch. What should I do? Help.....

Back
Top Bottom