"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
To cute , will you all have to bottle feed the little one , I bet his name is Wilbur
gig.gif

HaHa!!! Wilbur! -- love that!!! he is a cutie!

Terri , I have about 20 chickens I need to sell , you want them . Golden Laced Layers , Buff Orphs soon to lay and Blue Red Laced Wyan pullets , will make you a deal , and I will deliver , if you are interested we could meet up at Petrus Feed Mill In Alex one day .

Quote:
To cute , will you all have to bottle feed the little one , I bet his name is Wilbur
gig.gif

Believe it or not his name is Wilbur!! That's what the people we got him from called him anhyway!! And I'm pretty sure we'll have to botle feed it for a little while!!

Quote:
gig.gif

HaHa!!! Wilbur! -- love that!!! he is a cutie!

Yes, Wilbur can you believe it!!
th.gif

This what I have for sale and will offer the same to anyone , the reason I mentioned it to Terri is because she lives closer . My wife and I can meet anyone to sell these, 12 Blue laced Wyandottes , 3 buff orphs and 3 or 4 Golden Laced Wyans , $ 75 ................. . Most of ya'll live so far though , but we could at least meet in Alex and Peetrus Feed Mills . If anyone is interested let me know . I just have to many and need to cut back .

Quote:
Good luck with selling them!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks , Missi that is a good deal wouldn't you say ? The Golden Laced are layers and the Orph's probably a month away and the BLue Red's are still pullets .

Last edited:
Quote:
Good luck with selling them!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks , Missi that is a good deal wouldn't you say ? The Golden Laced are layers and the Orph's probably a month away and the BLue Red's are still pullets .

Most definetly!!
thumbsup.gif

Rise and shine all you Peepers !
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
The Community
caf.gif
taste especially good this morning . Hope ya'll have a good day . I think today we will get some pictures of the pigeons and post them , maybe my old mug too .
ep.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom