"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

That badge that says "What a Tomato"! -- that was part of a sales promotion over 30 years ago by Autocrat - Libbey -- my Dad was a wholesale sales rep for their products for 42 years. He had kept the badge & gave it to me last weekend as a joke, saying I won the biggest tomato contest this year. So I took the pic & sent it in hoping the newspaper would print it -- I wanted to get his name in the paper - he helped till the garden for me this year since Jim was unable to handle the tiller with his bad leg.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there -- you guys rock!
thumbsup.gif

my rhode island reds are six weeks old now and i just took them out of my brooder and put them into my 300 square ft run it was fun to watch them get their feathers in the dirt for the first time. they looked very confused at first but they been in there a couple of hours now and already seem to be adjusting well. they seem to be loving it.

Hope you all had a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!!

We finally let the turkeys free range this weekend.They did wonderful and got along great with the chickens. Got all the chicks, guineas & turkeys all in the same brooder outside and put the ducks in the tractor. The hubs decided he wanted to sell the ducks until we have a pond. Sold the ducks and someone texts him today about digging a pond for us!! How ironic!! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't a dead end like all the others!
fl.gif
He's supposed to come out at the end of the week!!

Have a great one peeps!!
frow.gif

my rhode island reds are six weeks old now and i just took them out of my brooder and put them into my 300 square ft run it was fun to watch them get their feathers in the dirt for the first time. they looked very confused at first but they been in there a couple of hours now and already seem to be adjusting well. they seem to be loving it.
I love watching them when they first get put in the coop and realize they can spread their wings!! It's hilarious!!

Back
Top Bottom