Louisiana part deux

OK, lets see if I can remember what everybody said here! lol
Honestly, nobody needs to bring ANYTHING for me. Seriously, I have sooooo many chickens, so no worries if you don't want to get rid of any....I promise I won't die! lol
My hubby built our plucker, it was relatively easy, and he can help y'all all out on that deal. We only spent around $100 on the rubber fingers to put inside it.
Berryhill chicks said she might be coming and bringing araucaunas, I hope she does, since everybody (including me) wants one (tho I don't need one).
Rachel, suasage would be good, I actually just bought a pack of jumbo chicken dogs. Hubby doesn't eat beef, so if you bring sausage that has beef in it, he still has something to eat. Brats would be good, but no pressure! if you bring those, I can sautee onions and peppers to go on them. I was also thinking about getting corn on the cob to roast on the grill. So yummy!
Joz, sorry I have no ponies. Fresh out, but I can give you a stick to pretend you're riding a pony. Will that help?

Debbie-- brownies and dips
Joz-- water and soda
Rachel-- chips and sausage
Me--corn and banana pudding

Actually now that you mention it I think I have like 3 things of brats in my freezer right now! That is easy enough. It looks like my friends really want to come. I will know in a couple of days. She said her dad will probably come too, she thought he would love it. I am still working on the in-laws, I am hoping they will give in and come with us!

Yeah, we're on, I just hope it holds out for us some. We'll be squeezed into our trailer if it rains too hard, but hey, we'll be together right!
My hubby informed me last night that he might not be able to join us....someone made him an appointment for tomorrow, starting at noon, but got no phone number for Mike to re-schedule.....we're hoping he can get ahold of the guy. If he isn't here, we won't be able to use the plucker. I'm just not confident enough about it, and Mike is the one who has to kill them, I can't do it...yet.

I'll send y'all my address and directions.

What time?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom