Lovable Ducks Contest.

I think I might have to enter! I'll get some pictures first thing tomorrow. Is there a limit as to how many entries you can enter?

This is the most recent pic I took of some of my ducks. Po is the pekin, Jet is the mallard. I'll have to take pics of the other 7 ducks.

That is so stinkin cute
smile.png
I agree that is the cutest video i have seen.
love.gif

Here's Percy, my 11 month old Khaki Campbell/Rouen mix drake:

These are my two hens - Ana and Seazle. The lighter one, Seazle, is my 2 year old Khaki Campbell (the mother of my drake and Ana), and the darker one, Ana, is my 10 month old Khaki Campbell/Rouen mix.

And these are my two ducklings, both 1 month old. The black one, Bonnie, is a Cayuga, and the brown one, Meg, is a Golden 300 Hybrid.

Got those pictures.
LL

Name: Peyson
Breed: cayuga/pekin mix

Name: Willow
Breed: Pekin

LL

Name: Avery
Breed: Blue Swedish

Name: Anerea
Breed: Khaki Campbell

LL

One of my broodies.

Name: Ruebix
Breed: Cayuga

LL

My other (part time) broody.

Name: Peanut
Breed: Pekin

I think I might have to enter! I'll get some pictures first thing tomorrow. Is there a limit as to how many entries you can enter?
Nope, no limit. It's mostly just so everyone can see all the pretty ducks! I love seeing other BYC members flocks. :) Post away!

Quote:

This is the cutest picture ever! Love it!

Everybody's ducks (and geese, and dogs) are so beautiful. And I love that all these proud parents are taking pictures to show off! It warms my heart to see these animals in loving homes.

Back
Top Bottom