Loving the colourful eggs

Murielfarms

Chirping
Jan 28, 2022
Kenora, Ontario Canada
I just wanted to share a picture of my beautiful eggs. What colours do you have?
eggs.jpg

No Marans, no Ameraucanas.

I have OEs, EEs, RSLs, WLs, GLWs, possibly a BC, and quite a few mutts. Welsummer is correct, I have 5 Welsummers.
What is a BC? Also, some of those eggs almost look like a silver colour - who lays those? (Or is it just the camera light playing off an olive egg?) And who lays those ones on top that almost look like a burgundy with white overlay? I'm wanting to keep introducing new egg colours into my flock!

What is a BC? Also, some of those eggs almost look like a silver colour - who lays those? (Or is it just the camera light playing off an olive egg?) And who lays those ones on top that almost look like a burgundy with white overlay? I'm wanting to keep introducing new egg colours into my flock!
Buff Chanteclar. One of my F1 OEs lays a gray color. The light cream is one of my mutts. I have a flock mostly filled with mutts, so there's a lot of variation in egg color.

I have mostly shades of brown (ranging from deep terracotta to pinkish) and small, pale cream colored eggs from the silkies. I have an EE, but she’s not laying anymore (she used to lay green) and I have an Olive Egger, but she just lays brown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom