Lubbock Texas Area- 7 Cockerals

MommaBee

Chirping
7 Years
May 25, 2012
Texas
We hatched some chicks in the spring who are 13 weeks old now. We have 7 beautiful and sweet cockerels who need to re-homed as we can only keep one. If you are in the Lubbock area and would be interested in picking one up for free, please let me know and I would be happy to send you pictures of the fellas!

The breeds are

(1) White Marans- Very Rare in our area- hatched from a chocolate brown egg
(1) Heritage RIR - Gorgeous coloring
(1) Black Olive Egger
(4) Black Easter Eggers- All with Pea Combs, carrying the blue egg laying gene

Thank y'all! Please feel free to pass the info along to anyone you might know in the area who would be interested!

Hey there,

I was wondering if you had any left? I'm also in Lubbock.

Thanks!

I do have 1! It is an Oliver Egger Rooster. We weren't sure if he was male or not when I posted because of his pea comb.. He is clearly a boy now.... I will try to post a pic! Email me [email protected], and I will give you my cell number and address to come get him if you would like him and he is all yours! We also just hatched 6 new baby chicks. I am sure 3 of them at least will be boys. They are only 4 weeks old right now so it might be a few weeks before we know for sure on them.

I cannot have any roosters as we live in town, but if you ever have any Easter Egger ladies needing a home, message me!
We have been looking, but not finding much in these parts.
We are in Canyon, BTW...

I cannot have any roosters as we live in town, but if you ever have any Easter Egger ladies needing a home, message me!
We have been looking, but not finding much in these parts.
We are in Canyon, BTW...
You betcha! We have 3 EE's right now and the chicks we just hatched are EEs, so I am sure there are bound to be more next spring! I will keep ya posted!

Dang it. My wife just put the kabosh on a rooster. Sorry. I too would be interested in a little lady if you should ever have an extra. We have ducks and could also work out a trade. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom