Lucasville, OH Poultry Show!

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
Is anyone else going to the Lucasville, OH poultry show on Oct. 5-7?

I have an odd request, is anyone in need of a hotel buddy??? I don't want to have to pay $75 a night for this show. Not against sleeping in the truck at this point...just don't tell my husband! ;)

On another note...if you ARE going, what all are you taking?!

Is anyone else going to the Lucasville, OH poultry show on Oct. 5-7?

I have an odd request, is anyone in need of a hotel buddy??? I don't want to have to pay $75 a night for this show. Not against sleeping in the truck at this point...just don't tell my husband! ;)

On another note...if you ARE going, what all are you taking?!
RoPo, how many nights is it for?

glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that this is a good idea. I asked a hotel if I could sleep in their parking lot for safety. They said sure and that I could use their facilities as well.

If my husband asks...just tell him I'm staying at the hotel! ;)

What is the lot fee for this 1, do you know... I may go depending on what birds I have left by then. I have a sale this weekend that is local & about 3 buyers lined up for birds as well.

I don't know what you mean by "lots"?

If you're wanting to sell like a vendor (poultry supplies?) It says $30 per space.
Nothing on bird sales...though I'm sure they will have a place for it.

Show cages are $2 each.

I am going!
big_smile.png
I am taking Buff Ameraucanas, New Hampshires, Sebastopols(geese).

I might go just to look around! But I only live an hour from there so I won't be spending the night. Hey for all you guys going is there anyway that you could post that you are a BYCer? I think I will put a sticker on my jacket that says BYC and see if anyone approaches me! It would be nice to meet some of you and put a face to your avatar!

Back
Top Bottom