Lucky Pickens Bantam Cochins

14 Eggs arrived today and not a single crack or broken egg! Roslyn packs these eggs perfectly in bubble wrap but open enough to breath and in cartons with the large end up. I hope to post a photo of some fuzzy butts in this thread in about three weeks.

5 Stars to Lucky Pickens!

14 Eggs arrived today and not a single crack or broken egg! Roslyn packs these eggs perfectly in bubble wrap but open enough to breath and in cartons with the large end up. I hope to post a photo of some fuzzy butts in this thread in about three weeks.

Good luck!! Can't wait to see the fuzzy butt photos!

I agree! 5 Stars from me, also! I have some of the most cutest, most beautiful cochins from Roslyn. My last babies are coming off the lights soon. They all have such great personalities and temperaments. I have between 25 & 30 babies from Roslyn,,,Never a broken or cracked egg and high hatch rates all (last set was 100%)...and the eggs have to fly from Arkansas to Seattle, WA!!!

Not the hatch rate we had hoped for but that is how it goes with shipped eggs. I am happy to introduce our three new Lucky Picken's chicks.

Pot Pie, Noodles and Nugget!

Almost a small.

Back
Top Bottom