Lumps near vent...what might this be?

I see some green bruising, so likely this is injury from being picked at/pinched.

How much space do you have?

You mention you separated them out before, what was the reason?
I have 14 hens in a little over 400 sq ft in the run and about 60 sq ft in the hen house. I had 3 separated a few weeks ago due to runny poo/diarrhea. They spend most time in the shaded 100 sq ft of the run.

So sad and crying my eyes out. My little Henrietta died from blood loss when that blister broke. I was watching her closely but my husband insisted I had to go help with something else. When I came back in less than 2 hours, it was too late. So heart broken. My favorite girl.

So sad and crying my eyes out. My little Henrietta died from blood loss when that blister broke. I was watching her closely but my husband insisted I had to go help with something else. When I came back in less than 2 hours, it was too late. So heart broken. My favorite girl.
Oh no! Do you have any favorite pictures of her or stories? She looked like such a pretty chicken.

Oh no! Do you have any favorite pictures of her or stories? She looked like such a pretty chicken.
Lots of stories. Hardly any pictures. :( Thought I had more time. Had been doing well. Startling how quickly things went from good to gone. Never had that with a pet before...outside of cats and traffic.

Back
Top Bottom