Lupus nephritis

Pics
Thanks friends. The worry is always there, and the only weapon that I have is prayer. I'll be giving big time thanks tonight. This silly old man actually broke down when my son gave me the news - I had to hand the phone to the Princess. We saw them last week end and quite evidently she was feeling well - laughing and talking about a school dance this week. Of course I asked, "With boys there?" Just received 'the look' for my attempt at humor.

You need to get that girl a bucket, Sour!
gig.gif

What wonderful news. I will keep her in my prayers that the news continues to be good and she has many years of "almost normal" tests. Remission would be perfect, but this is very good. I have often wondered how she was doing, but I don't get on here much anymore.

It's been another uneventful year for Jennifer health wise. She has gotten her drivers license.
barnie.gif
and is working at a part time job that she located, interviewed for and got all on her own. Tomorrow we are driving to Maryland to celebrate her 17th birthday. Three years ago I wasn't sure that we would ever see this day.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom