Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

I'm okay. :/ I'm tired, and sorta sad.
Good to hear! Lol! We just shaved Elliot, but it looks kinda crappy so we need to touch him up a bit! :)

That's great! Can't wait to see pictures! :D
Do you know what kind of goats you would get if you get them? Goats are so cute! :love

The two we want are probably Nubian mixes. Maybe some oberhasli or Boer in there. Oh wait,their momma was a Nigerian dwarf.... They are as big as Nubians, to say the least :th Poor goat had QUADRUPLETS. AND SHE WAS BRED TO A BUCK THAT WAS WAAAY TO BIG. :/

I'm okay. :/ I'm tired, and sorta sad.
Good to hear! Lol! We just shaved Elliot, but it looks kinda crappy so we need to touch him up a bit! :)

That's great! Can't wait to see pictures! :D
Do you know what kind of goats you would get if you get them? Goats are so cute! :love

The two we want are probably Nubian mixes. Maybe some oberhasli or Boer in there. Oh wait,their momma was a Nigerian dwarf.... They are as big as Nubians, to say the least :th Poor goat had QUADRUPLETS. AND SHE WAS BRED TO A BUCK THAT WAS WAAAY TO BIG. :/

Zelda!!! :yesss:
Woah. :th Q.U.A.D.R.U.P.L.E.T.S. :th. Did they all live? :eek: Are these a friend's goats or something?

Last edited:
Woah. :th Q.U.A.D.R.U.P.L.E.T.S. :th. Did they all live? :eek: Are these a friend's goats or someghing?

Yeah, the people across the street from us. They care about their animals and stuff but they have a purpose. Livestock.
And they only feed their chickens corn and scraps and expect them to lay :rolleyes:
(They are Hispanic ;))

But yeah,she delivered three, then died, and the fourth one didn't make it. Just a week or so ago Benny died too. He was the o ly decent sized kid she had - and he was so sweet :( the other two are probably mountain goats - they like to climb - anything :lau

Woah. :th Q.U.A.D.R.U.P.L.E.T.S. :th. Did they all live? :eek: Are these a friend's goats or someghing?

Yeah, the people across the street from us. They care about their animals and stuff but they have a purpose. Livestock.
And they only feed their chickens corn and scraps and expect them to lay :rolleyes:
(They are Hispanic ;))

But yeah,she delivered three, then died, and the fourth one didn't make it. Just a week or so ago Benny died too. He was the o ly decent sized kid she had - and he was so sweet :( the other two are probably mountain goats - they like to climb - anything :lau

Ah. I see. True farmers, eh? :p
Aww, that's too bad, but I guess expected with quadruplets. :/ So you really want these mountain goats, hmmm? :p

Ah. I see. True farmers, eh? :p
Aww, that's too bad, but I guess expected with quadruplets. :/ So you really want these mountain goats, hmmm? :p

XD yes. We named them Jax and Bean - although I pronounce Bean like "Ben" with a reallyyyy thick southern accent :lau

Are you in the poultry club or a livestock? :D My mom's the leader of our poultry club and I'm the president. :cool: Yup, 4-H, church, and BYC are my sole friend resources! ;)

I'm in a general livestock/poultry club. :) I'm actually one of the only people that shows livestock though. A lot of people take miscellaneous projects. Haha! I'm the secretary. :cool:

Nice! We were maybe going to get a Nubian this spring, but decided to wait. Holy moly! Poor girl. :(

Back
Top Bottom