Luvinmypeeps( Kristen the shark wine-dot) look what you won!!!!

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Luvins-I just couldnt help it-they were so pretty I just had to show off what you won on Mondays auction from me

25181_cimg3405.jpg

and I am still collecting for one more day and whatever gets laid before mexican :)

you will get 30+ eggs....by the time I see you:)

10 Standard cochins
7 blue EE
3 green EE's
2 split lav silkies
5 olives

also have the 12 eggs for Blessed:) They will be nice and warmed to put right in that bator Friday am!!!

woo-hoo baby!!!! Love yah! Hmm those blue eggs came out kinda washed in this picture-they are much much bluer than this:-(

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh I know! I was happy to see the 1 egg today:) I hope that means that week long drought is over! None are broody right now either
he.gif

Quote:
Actually, they really don't
idunno.gif
The olive eggers are so much more olive IRL than what is shown here. Lovins, you got some gorgeous eggs comin' at you girl, you're going to LOVE them! I'm really totally glad you won them, I couldn't have lived with the guilt.

Hey Nat, just a couple more days till the chicks are born
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Actually, they really don't
idunno.gif
The olive eggers are so much more olive IRL than what is shown here. Lovins, you got some gorgeous eggs comin' at you girl, you're going to LOVE them! I'm really totally glad you won them, I couldn't have lived with the guilt.

Hey Nat, just a couple more days till the chicks are born
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

I know, Im so excited for you!!! I cant wait to "see" what they look like:) Havent heard from luvins at all tonight:-( Wonder if she's working late--you hear that Luvins wheres your blackberry!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom