M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hey DT. The history of the firedown is almost non-existent. I have tried to very little avail to find more information. I know the line was created by a Mr.Bailey Mayo. People around here are crazy about this line and I put big emphasis on the crazy part. I have had people try to steal my one and only pair in the middle of the night only to find out that putting your hands on Chico is like messing around with a rattlesnake. He is mean as a junkyard dog but once he is in your hands he is very easy to handle. The Firedowns are similar to black breasted brown reds but are a beauty all their own. Some people advertise them as FireDown Brown Reds. I love this line but they can be very moody and agressive( I have the black eye to prove it) . I will try to post some pics tommorow of my games espescially the firedowns.

Hi DMelton I am in Vancleave. The Jackson County Fair in October has a Chicken Show/Judging. Not a big one by any means, just locals. I have never seen it but have looked at the chickens and the ribbons on their cages

hello from Amite country. My husband and I are new to this but very excited. we just got our first chicks today. 4 barred rock, 4 california white, and 4 RIR. Any tips are welcome!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom