M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I wanted to post some information regarding the Mississippi Poultry Show that is set to be on October 11th-12th. I'm sure many of you have read about it, and many already know this information if you follow the club on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/310093625788476/). But, as of now the show has been canceled due to a lack of support financially. For those of you who would like to attend, we ask that you join the club ( http://mspoultryshowclub.org/ ) and if possible that you would donate $50 dollars to help support for show cages.

Here is a message from former Ms Poultry Show Club president, Doc Shirley posted on facebook:
"I will wade in here: For the club to purchase 250 coops [of 2 cages each, total of 500 cages] the price is $9,600.00 delivered! If everyone who wants to show would donate enough to cover their cages to the club, they may be able to do something. Just my two cents, we have hundreds that want to show and so many kids...this was my dream, I now Leanne, Roy and Kim can carry on, but we need support from the ones who want to show. Ask you local companies the 'corporate sponsorship brochure or membership brochure' are under Files up top.

PS: District 7 of the APA has appointed us [Mississippi] the 5-state District Meet next year; if our show is a success! If we cannot obtain cages for the Fair, we will lose this meet. I hate to Fail!

We need the our friends who want their children to show, to get out there and support the club. Any business owners also! We have a great opportunity here. Lots of work has been done already. Now it is up to you.

This will be my last request, I graciously resign as President, I leave my dream in the hands of Leanne, Kim and Roy; Please help the support them, Doc"

The website and that facebook link will explain more things in detail, but simply put. This is the first major show in Mississippi in over 32 years, this club is completely non-profit and if not supported by people who wish to show we won't be able to make the fair show possible this year. The original goal was set to be 1,000 birds. But right now, we're aiming for at least 400-500 cages.

Thanks and God bless,
Daniel.

At Cales north every 1st and 3rd Saturday there is a chicken swap. It's located on why 43 north between picayune and Carriere Ms. About 8 miles from picayune. Always have lots of chickens turkeys,quails several different kinds of birds.

Yello! I am not born from MS but I do live here :D I have sebrights, silkie, showgirls and my layer flock. And yes our farm is truly call that XD It was awesome to meet breeders and showers this weekend at state, for me it helped me choose what the other breed to work on :D

Yello! I am not born from MS but I do live here :D I have sebrights, silkie, showgirls and my layer flock. And yes our farm is truly call that XD It was awesome to meet breeders and showers this weekend at state, for me it helped me choose what the other breed to work on :D
Where in Ms are you?

Well if anyone remembers I was on here a while back tell you about some chickens I sold to an agent for a movie. Well the movie is finally coming out in December on history channel. Its Bonnie and Clyde.

Hattiesburg,Ms saying hello
frow.gif
I just signed up for BYC .

No sorry wasnt me.We live in Petal but not alot of people have heard of it so I always say Hattiesburg because it is 5 min from us.I havent lived here long I just moved back to MS from Ky few years back

Back
Top Bottom