M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Quote:
I went to this!!!!!!
D.gif

First of all 2 chickens from here ....
It starts early Saturday mornings before sun up. I got there at 5:30-6:00 AM sometime around there.The store opens around 7:30-8:00 AM I take it this is about when the chicken sale ends.
Other then a little creped out that so many people get up so early on a Saturday morning and hang out in a parking lot ( DARK NO STREET LIGHTS ) with flash lights looking at chickens to trade sell and what seemed to me , to generally shoot the crap. This was a neat to say the least.
My daughter got a banty white feather footed chicken that a nice man let her have for $3.00 and myself a big brown chicken that I payed $10.00 for,I am sure I could have got this cheaper and most where selling pairs or banty chickens for $5.00. Affordable to say the least.
16800_pictures_harley_038.jpg

16800_pictures_harley_041.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!!! I am impressed and excited to finally find some Mississippi people here!!!! I am from Vicksburg
smile.png

Hey guys!! So glad to finally find all u mississippi folks on here. I have been on here awhile but mostly just go to chat. I live in walthall county near LA line. We have 98 peeps right now and looking for some show quality bantams if anyone knows where I can get some. Also do any of u guys show? Can't seem to find any shows here. But anyway it is very nice to meet all of you.

Cassandra..you are not to far from me.. I went to SWCC..
big_smile.png

oh also if anyone knows of any chicken sales or meets please let me know. thanks:)

Quote:
i show Old english game bantams, Have to go to Alabama and Tennessee, never found any in mississippi, Asked a guy about it and he said the MS goverment wouldn't allow it or something like that lol

-Daniel

ya.gif

I am in Terry, Just south of Jackson, down Hwy 55. I am glad to see so many chicken people in Mississippi. It a great place to have birds.
I travel with work to Meridian, MS, Pascagoula, Ms, and Louisville, MS.

I know of a few people that sell chickens in Flora and in Braxton.
Mostly White Rock, Barred Rock, EE chickens, Buff Orp, also many places to buy chicks in the spring.

I am looking for some type of black standard chickens. Does anyone have an suggestions, I have a mixed flock as you can see.

Look forward to hearing from you.
thumbsup.gif

I have a flock of Black Australorps if you're interested. Let me know. I have a few birds I would be willing to sell. I am near McComb, but come to Jackson frequently and could meet you somewhere if you want the birds.

Back
Top Bottom