M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

I've made a note of the show date and may very well drop in since we live near Columbia. We're not fowl fanciers -- only raise chickens for egg production; nevertheless, the show should be interesting. Thanks for posting the info.

Anybody from the Golden Triangle area. Im in the process of designing and building my coop/tractor and plan on buying some BO chicks shortly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on where to buy.

Anybody from the Golden Triangle area. Im in the process of designing and building my coop/tractor and plan on buying some BO chicks shortly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on where to buy.

GTR representing! Brown's Farm and Garden off of 182 in Columbus is a great place to purchase birds, feed, or really any supplies. They're usually a little bit cheaper than TS. I got pullets from there last spring and they all turned out to be hens. I've heard some stories of where the chick was mis-sexed (and came from TS, not saying all of theirs are mis-sexed). Good luck!

Last edited:
I've made a note of the show date and may very well drop in since we live near Columbia. We're not fowl fanciers -- only raise chickens for egg production; nevertheless, the show should be interesting. Thanks for posting the info.
yeah we have info on our Ms. FB BYC page. I wanted to go but don't know IF i'll get to or not. Daughters having surgery so I'll have to be with her for awhile after it for a few days I'm sure.

GTR representing! Brown's Farm and Garden off of 182 in Columbus is a great place to purchase birds, feed, or really any supplies. They're usually a little bit cheaper than TS. I got pullets from there last spring and they all turned out to be hens. I've heard some stories of where the chick was mis-sexed (and came from TS, not saying all of theirs are mis-sexed). Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I didnt even think about Browns. Again thank you.

I can vouch for them also! but TSC does have more variety.

I'm in Rankin County MS. Have had English Orpingtons in the past. Buying acreage again and looking to start a new flock of Orps. Anyone around breed SQ Orpingtons?

Back
Top Bottom