M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

hey
cool.png

Hi all - just found this thread. I moved to Woodville, MS in December (after living in the New Orleans area for the past 30 years) but was born and raised in Greenwood (Hi Duck-Nut) and Greenville, MS so it is "Like Coming Home" as Mississippi's slogan says.

Hey Duck_Nut have you lived in Greenwood a long time. I have a lot of family there - both my mother's family and my father's.

Last edited:
Welcome lococuqi - I live in Jackson/Brandon area.

Welcome to the madness. You will find lots of great people here. And I am sure I will be seeing you all over the place here.

Hi Ruth, Funny, as many times as I have looked for MS people you are not on my list I don't think. I cleaned up my computer/hobby room last week and now can't find my list. Guess I will start over.

I keep hopeing we can get enough people for meet.

Looks like we are getting there.

Hi, Y'all! I'm ready to see pics of everybody's chicks, coops, runs, etc. My flock of one is now SIX with one little silkie Serama bantam hen setting 5 of her little bitty eggs due to hatch around the 4th of April. I recently purchased 2 exhibition buff orp hens from jmhappycowboy in Canton, MS. In a few weeks I'm going back for a pair of 8 wk. old Welsummers (pullet and roo) in hopes of eventually breeding the Welsummer to my mixed hen, Brandy! I think I'll go outside now and take some pics to get us all started!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom