M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I'm here in Hancock County and have not been able to find any.None of our county fairs have any sort of a poultry show.All of the people who show have to go out of state.AL is about the closest who host a few shows.GA and OK are more of the hotspots for shows.LEt us know if anyone comes across local shows....

Quote:
We are finding it the same here in south Louisiana,.. all the good shows are farther north,. or east.
hmm.png

Quote:
Yes there are alot of 4-h shows.However again more in other states.If I'm not mistaken the Baton Rouge show usually held every year is a 4Her,but I believe they cancelled it this year.Last I had heard anyway....

I forgot to metion the breeds of chickens I raise.

American Gamefowl which include : Firedowns : Chico and Sable,

Pine Albany Cock and CD Kelso Hen : AL and Kelsie

Red Butchers: Festus and Henrietta

White Kelso/Pumpkin Hullsey Rooster and Blueface Hatch Hen: Zero and Windy

2 Yellow-leg hatch roosters : Satan and Mad Man (If you had to touch them you would get the reason or th names)

Mixed Color Bantam Cochins: White Cochin Rooster: Wild Bill

White Cochin Hen: Butterball

Black Cochin Hen:Jasmine

2 Red and White Splash Cochins: Pebbles and BamBam (4 mo. old)

White Cochin Hen: Dora

Cornish Bantams : 5 Hens and 2 Roosters( Just got them so no name as of yet.)

1 Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantam Rooster (Cledus)

1 Mixed Bantam Hen (Inez)

I also have guineas on the way. I am just starting my different breed flocks back up later on I will have more to choose from. I would love to meet you all and see your birds. Feel free to give me a shout out anytime. I am always glad to sell or swap hatching eggs and chickens.

Quote:
Welcome to the thread! I've been around American games a long time, but can't recall any firedowns. Do you happen to have photos/history?

God bless,
Daniel.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom