MAAN 3

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chicken_boy_Kurt, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    First off: I really hope that you can't close a thread without looking at it first [​IMG].

Now, this thread is not about MAAN. I just wanted to freak the mods out a little (sorry if it was too much) and to remind you that you can have a little fun while on BYC.

This thread is for saying how much we [​IMG] all the mods and how much we appreciate all of their work (I did start a thread slightly like this awhile back). And yes Nifty does alot of work too so feel free to give him the appreciation he deserves.

So let's start this out [​IMG].

(Oh yeah again, I'm sorry if I gave anyone a heart attack [​IMG])

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Haha, great idea Kurt [​IMG]

Yes we really do appreciate all the hard work and effort the mods, new and old, and nifty puts into this site. And for putting up with people like me [​IMG] We love you, and very much appreciate you in every way [​IMG]

3. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I hope someone who isn't from MAAN comes and posts. Otherwise they might ban us before they close this thread [​IMG].

4. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

well since this is an appreciate the mod thread..... I hope. I would love to thank the mods for keeping this place clean. No spam, member vs member. You guys do a good job keeping this place working like clock works. We also can't forget nifty for a wonderful job he is doing on running this site. Keep up the work guys/ gals.

~CEF

5. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    lol great, the maan guys r all here, we just need KIMMIE and ticks and year of rooster now and the gang will be all here lol or wait, idk am i forgettin anyone lol

ALL U MODS ROCK!!! u guys do a great job here and Rob, u da man dude, idk what id do without BYC! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  6. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Quote:Yes justin.... you are! [​IMG]

7. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Nifty's a guy?

8. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Yes his name is Rob, and he has a beautiful wife and little girl.

9. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Am I the only one who ALWAYS gets the sex of a person wrong on the Internet? If it's not obvious by someone's name, I always think a guy is a gal, and a gal is a guy! ALWAYS. sheesh. [​IMG]

10. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Betcha can't guess my gender [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by