MAAN 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicken_boy_Kurt

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
First off: I really hope that you can't close a thread without looking at it first
tongue.png

Now, this thread is not about MAAN. I just wanted to freak the mods out a little (sorry if it was too much) and to remind you that you can have a little fun while on BYC.

This thread is for saying how much we
love.gif
all the mods and how much we appreciate all of their work (I did start a thread slightly like this awhile back). And yes Nifty does alot of work too so feel free to give him the appreciation he deserves.

So let's start this out
big_smile.png

(Oh yeah again, I'm sorry if I gave anyone a heart attack
hmm.png
)

Last edited:
Haha, great idea Kurt
lau.gif

Yes we really do appreciate all the hard work and effort the mods, new and old, and nifty puts into this site. And for putting up with people like me
wink.png
We love you, and very much appreciate you in every way
hugs.gif

I hope someone who isn't from MAAN comes and posts. Otherwise they might ban us before they close this thread
tongue.png

well since this is an appreciate the mod thread..... I hope. I would love to thank the mods for keeping this place clean. No spam, member vs member. You guys do a good job keeping this place working like clock works. We also can't forget nifty for a wonderful job he is doing on running this site. Keep up the work guys/ gals.

~CEF

lol great, the maan guys r all here, we just need KIMMIE and ticks and year of rooster now and the gang will be all here lol or wait, idk am i forgettin anyone lol

ALL U MODS ROCK!!! u guys do a great job here and Rob, u da man dude, idk what id do without BYC!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Am I the only one who ALWAYS gets the sex of a person wrong on the Internet? If it's not obvious by someone's name, I always think a guy is a gal, and a gal is a guy! ALWAYS. sheesh.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom