MAANintendogs!

missourichickenmama

SURPRISE!
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
Missouri
i love Nintendogs! so far i have almost mastered mine, i just have to save up 100,000 $ for that space house... at least it is teaching me PATIENCE
lol.png
so far i have saved up 41,528.50
barnie.gif
i can only make 9,000 dollars a day... i only have 3 dogs at the championship level, and i can only enter 3 times a day. i tryed to figure out how many days i have to do this, so far the most money i have had at one time was 50,000, witch i promptly spent on my beach house.
BTW if any one out has seen a chicken game for DS', please tell us!

I mastered that game. There's a cheat you know? I had a dog that won 99 times in a row for agility and I had like 90,000 leaders points, which was called "The General". The cheat it after your done entering for one day you save turn it off, turn it back on change the day, turn it off turn it back on and enter your dogs all over again.

Im evil, I know lmao
smile.png

Quote:
i do the same thing... i am guilty too... but i was ''the general'' before i figured that out!
*ETA*
BTW there is another level after ''the general''
PPS
what i normally do though is enter ten if my dog messes up i turn it off and of on again then i can still enter in the agility trial again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
i will never do that! i would have to erase stormy and storm, my first two dogs! i love them... stormy can do hand stands and backflips and beg and all sorts of cool stuff! even though all my other first dogs have long since been donated those two are still with me... and they can go for the longest walks! plus their personalitys have completely changed, both of them used to be wild and crazy but now there nice and obediant.

Back
Top Bottom