Mabel's Broody Adventure ENDS

Well it was pretty clear it was neurological as she examined the foot and wing and even the other foot was going lame. Her extreme loss of weight etc

I agreed cuz I know mabel and this wasn't her...

So I'm compelled to continue Mabel's legacy. The new thread can be found here if you are interested. Her stamina and caring for those eggs may have been what sent her into her last days, but somehow it's empowered me to make sure these chicks are as healthy happy and safe as possible. Onward to building a brooder and all other things important.

New thread is at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3779215#p3779215

thanks
for all your support, you are the kindest most caring group of people I've had the pleasure to know

I just found your thread about Mabel, and was shocked when I read that she was gone.
hit.gif

I am so very sorry. She was doing such a wonderful job caring for the eggs. I am sitting here crying too.

Cheryl, you are doing a terrific job with all the eggs. Mabel knew how much you loved her. I will be following Mabel's saga on the other thread.

Take care.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom