Mad with a broken heart

chickster2012

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 7, 2012
Dawsonville, GA
The neighbors
dog got into my backyard and killed my silkie rooster. He was my best silkie. And my neighbors were not home so all night I had to chase the dog away from my fence. I went to their house to tell them what had happened this morning. All they said was they don't know how the dog got off the run. My heart is broken. My silkie love for me to tote him around. I know it is not the dogs fault. It is the owner. The acted like they didn't
care. :( a lot of people out there don't understand how much love you have for chicken

This is one of the most posted topics I've noticed here on BYC. It's definitely a bummer of a situation. I'm sorry for your loss. The comments you're likely to see range from placing the blame on you for not having your chickens fully secured, to comments lobbying for the killing of the predatory animal, to comments calling for legal action against the dog's owners. Whichever comments you choose to heed, I hope you find closure. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

hit.gif

Sorry for your loss,and even more so that your neighbors did not care.Next time either tie the dog in your yard to prove it is out if its run, or kill it(to prove the same).

The neighbors
dog got into my backyard and killed my silkie rooster. He was my best silkie. And my neighbors were not home so all night I had to chase the dog away from my fence. I went to their house to tell them what had happened this morning. All they said was they don't know how the dog got off the run. My heart is broken. My silkie love for me to tote him around. I know it is not the dogs fault. It is the owner. The acted like they didn't
care.
sad.png
a lot of people out there don't understand how much love you have for chicken
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss
Five years ago I lost my baby (golden reviever) she was 12 years old and my nieghbors dog killed her, to this day that women laughs at because of my pain, she enjoys it. She got 2 extra dogs total of her dogs 4 they are now chasing my horses.
but I called the law, so everytime I go outside I take my trusty camera TIME, DATE and a pic of the dogs each dog a fine, the more pics per a day the higher the fines are,someday its going to be not worth paying the fine and lock her mutts up.

Back
Top Bottom