Made MissPrissy's YOGURT yesterday

Come over to the dark side....we make yogurt!!
big_smile.png
Glad u could join the yogurt following! Tiz a grand scheme. Is that a picture of Robert Redford on your Avitar?? Just HAD to ask
tongue.png

Ok, I made 2 more quarts tonight...the first time in probably a year or so. We have a foreign exchange student from Germany staying with us and she helped me make it. Said her mom makes it once in awhile back home. Doesn't do it like this she said
roll.png
I'll pop on tomorrow and let ya'll know how it ended up! Hopefully it's as good as i remembered, or better! ~Tracy

Quote:
What? You don't think I look like that? Just HAD to ask
tongue.png

I thin that the "dark" side of yogurt making is out in the two coops, four bbs Orpingtons and two evil silkies that wolf yogurt down as though they're afraid that I'll get some.

LOL!! That's so true, i rarely have any left for the birds, the kids inhale it all.
big_smile.png
As soon as we hit the door their on us, skwak, skwak, where's the goodies, treat lady??
roll.png

This batch turned out great. I had some in a smoothie last night, and today i mashed up strawberries and took it all to work. Had a couple co-workers try it, i think i converted them!
We're planning to make more this weekend. ~Tracy
ps...you never actually said....who that is?? Inquiring minds want to know if your a famous double
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom