Made MissPrissy's YOGURT yesterday

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by joebryant, Mar 22, 2009.

1. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Songster

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    Come over to the dark side....we make yogurt!! [​IMG] Glad u could join the yogurt following! Tiz a grand scheme. Is that a picture of Robert Redford on your Avitar?? Just HAD to ask [​IMG]

2. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Songster

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    Ok, I made 2 more quarts tonight...the first time in probably a year or so. We have a foreign exchange student from Germany staying with us and she helped me make it. Said her mom makes it once in awhile back home. Doesn't do it like this she said [​IMG] I'll pop on tomorrow and let ya'll know how it ended up! Hopefully it's as good as i remembered, or better! ~Tracy

3. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

Quote:What? You don't think I look like that? Just HAD to ask [​IMG]

I thin that the "dark" side of yogurt making is out in the two coops, four bbs Orpingtons and two evil silkies that wolf yogurt down as though they're afraid that I'll get some.

4. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Songster

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    LOL!! That's so true, i rarely have any left for the birds, the kids inhale it all.[​IMG] As soon as we hit the door their on us, skwak, skwak, where's the goodies, treat lady?? [​IMG]
    This batch turned out great. I had some in a smoothie last night, and today i mashed up strawberries and took it all to work. Had a couple co-workers try it, i think i converted them!
    We're planning to make more this weekend. ~Tracy
    ps...you never actually said....who that is?? Inquiring minds want to know if your a famous double [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: