Magical chicken place RP

Pics
Tinky opened the lid and sniffed. "Magic!" She said in excitement. Magic always has a distinct smell. "I am going to show this to Lolly, my sister, when I next see her." She tucks the bottle into her belt. "Now, I wanted to ask you, what is it like to fly?"

"Do you have any ideas on raising the Royal dragon?" Belle asked. "You see, we have this egg, and I don't know the first thing on Royals, so do you or your father know what to do? Also, I came to give you this invitation to a ball/feast. This is a thank you for me having wasted your time in asking silly questions."
@OldEnglishGameBantam33

"Do you have any ideas on raising the Royal dragon?" Belle asked. "You see, we have this egg, and I don't know the first thing on Royals, so do you or your father know what to do? Also, I came to give you this invitation to a ball/feast. This is a thank you for me having wasted your time in asking silly questions."
@OldEnglishGameBantam33
"Oh, Thankyou!" Said Daisy taking the invitation. "You really have a royal dragon?" she said in disbelive. "Those whent extinted years ago! Dad!" a bigger version of Dasiy came butsling in.

Back
Top Bottom