Magical mystery hatch along

Pics
Hard boiled eggs are loaded with nutrients. Do you have any Poultry Cell or any other chicken supplements? Even a bit of sugar in the water can help. (About 1 tablespoonful in a quarter waterer.) Any or all these things will help. It should recover in a couple days. Make sure it doesn't get trampled, you might keep him separate with one or two other chicks until he can stand and walk.
I've been reading up on it. We been giving him I hope it's a she but water down chick feed starter, Spring water, water down Probiotic and vitamins for chickens. Yes I have him next to the other chick but not with them. He is fighter for sure!

I've been reading up on it. We been giving him I hope it's a she but water down chick feed starter, Spring water, water down Probiotic and vitamins for chickens. Yes I have him next to the other chick but not with them. He is fighter for sure!
Keep us posted on her!

That what I'm think because his momma is still on the siblings eggs. While we clean the incubator we have him in there with the Marans eggs. It's no problem for us to keep waiting 😌 My husband just checked the nest and they haven't hatched either. Maybe I should get another incubator :lau
At least 2 more for starters.

Keep us posted on her!
I will thank you. At this point I think we are doing what we can. I just gave him another warm bath to losing the feathers. I move some off his tiny butt now that working. My husband name him Dinky my special needs chicken
1000042109.jpg

I will thank you. At this point I think we are doing what we can. I just gave him another warm bath to losing the feathers. I move some off his tiny butt now that working. My husband name him Dinky my special needs chicken View attachment 3764204
I wouldn't give him any more baths, it's draining on his body, he could chill too. If he is still gunky in 1 week, you can bathe him again. Right now you should concentrate on building up his strength and reserves.

I think you are doing a good job with Dinky. Just keep him warm and full of nutrition and water. There isn't anything more that I can think of to help him along. His being with a couple of his cell mates would help. I think someone else mentioned this earlier. He probably wouldn't do well with all of his hatch mates running roughshod over him.

Back
Top Bottom