Mahonri's 2nd Annual BYC EASTER HATCH. Post pics of your chicks!

Quote:
I don't even wanna hear it ........ It is currently -2 here, and we got 21" of snow in the past couple days.
barnie.gif

Yeah, -11 actual temp last few nights, 50 mph winds, my 4 foot dog yard fence is under a drift...

Never saw that when I lived in AZ, but sounds like you're getting quite the cool winter (for AZ).

51390_snow_2011-02-02_3.jpg

Wow! You guys are getting heaps of snow while I'm getting temps from 90's to 109f this week!
th.gif

I just want it to hold UNDER 'bator temp. 109f sure didn't help the current batch in the hatcher.
hmm.png

I need to candle my last hope from the shipped eggs tonight. It hopefully goes into lockdown in two days.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! We think they are keepers... We just got back from the hospital and found out that #7 due in June is a GIRL!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Congrats!!

Super cute kitties... Here is my "little" guy, Bennie (short for Benedict)

P1010002-5.jpg

Started to post this earlier and got distracted. I was supposed to do homework today and get netting over the pens (
somad.gif
rant.gif
ravens). My pump was frozen this morning, so no water. Thank goodness I keep a few gallons or I would have been melting muddy duck pool ice on the stove to water the birds
sickbyc.gif
I stopped by my parents place while in town for a Dr appointment and their front yard was flooded from a broken water line. Mom is out of town and dad was out on a jobsite so had not come home for lunch. I am just glad it was not in the house. There have been several of those around town (flood insurance anyone). Our freezing here is not as cold as other areas, but since it just does not happen no one has their piping insulted or wrapped with heat tape.

Move over people.

I'm ready for this one and to win prizes.

I actually have chickies today!!!
jumpy.gif

Bad spell might be broken!

Hey what's with all of these gratuitous "kitty" pictures? I thought this was a family oriented site!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Actually all of the cat pictures make me want one but I am allergic so no kitties here. Got just about everything else but no goats. I am forbidden to have goats.
wink.png

Wow, I forget to check this thread yesterday, and I have 2 pages of 50 posts to catch up on today!

Hubby went and bought us a new pair of WC Blacks, a pair of Bearded Whites, and a pair of Non-beareded Whites yesterday. Here they are...

Bearded hen and roo
52537_img_20110203_160500.jpg

52537_img_20110203_161141.jpg

Non-bearded pullet and cockeral
52537_img_20110203_162328.jpg

52537_img_20110203_162753.jpg

WC Black hen and roo
52537_img_20110203_164312.jpg

52537_img_20110203_164150.jpg

Now I will definitely have Polish eggs for the hatch. I am hoping for quite a few whites. The blacks will be going in with the rest of my Polish after quarantine. I have black, blue, splash, chocolate, and khaki in there, so we will get a whole rainbow!

Back
Top Bottom