Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Well I have 19 out of 24 that hatched so far with one zipping and one pipped still. I am not home but that's what hubby said. I have been in the Pediatric floor of the hospital all weekend with my 9 year old who was accidently shot with a bb gun. It went through his abdomen, then through the stomach and intestine. He had to have surgery around midnight Fri and he is recovering now and doing good. What a weekend!! Should be here a few more days. My poor boy!
hit.gif

Oh my goodness poor guy! I'm glad he is doing well!
hugs.gif

On a happier note, the eggs you sent me are doing great, 7 out of 14 are out so far and I think at least one more is going to hatch. So props to you on your excellent packaging job!

Yay!! So glad to hear your hatch is going well and your pleased with the eggs and the packaging.
wee.gif
Hopefully there will be a few more to hatch yet.

Quote:
Oh my goodness poor guy! I'm glad he is doing well!
hugs.gif

On a happier note, the eggs you sent me are doing great, 7 out of 14 are out so far and I think at least one more is going to hatch. So props to you on your excellent packaging job!

OMG! I have pipped serama. And chirps from the hovabator. This hatch isn't over. Yay!!!! RebelInNY...I'm so sorry for your son's injury but I'm glad he had surgery and hopefully the recovery goes well and he'll have a really neat story to tell.

just got home from Easter dinner with the family and found our very first chick had hatched! came out of a little green ee egg from klf! kids are beyond excited. there are 11 eggs left in the bator and i really hope we get ateast a few more chickies

so, our one little hatched fluffball is all over the place in the bator, knocking the other eggs around really bad. she just rolled one from one side of the bator all the way to the other. just wondering if you think i should take our hatchling out?

Back
Top Bottom