Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Pics as asked for in a previous post: I'l label them as I go....

This pure black brahma pullet shines purple and green in the sun. I must get camera charged and chickens out to play on a sunny day!

Are you sure that is a black brahma? I ask because I have never see a black brahma before and she has clean legs, I thought brahmas have feathered legs???. I know that Black Javas are the ONLY black birds to have yellow on the bottoms of the feet. are you sure she's not a java???

Last edited:
Pics as asked for in a previous post: I'l label them as I go....

This pure black brahma pullet shines purple and green in the sun. I must get camera charged and chickens out to play on a sunny day!

BIG Momma, with Leafy and a lovely delicate blue double laced gold (weather and chickens never play ball together with the camera. Her colouring is gorgeous)

Last year's lets see what happens chicks,

Wow, those Brahmas are beautiful! I'm really hoping to hatch some Brahmas this summer. :)

I'm in and if anyone has blue wyandotte eggs for sale, please contact me!
I wanna set them for the BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

welcomesign-1.gif

Absolutely a Brahma. You can see her parents in the pictures. She has yellow feet with black skin on top, and feathered legs. Hard to see them well in that pic, but I will get another one of her tomorrow to show you. There isn't a white feather anywhere, and she isn't the only one I hatched.

Back
Top Bottom