Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Hey TazCat April 7-8th is on your Moon date calendar.

jumpy.gif
It's an omen!!!

Yes it is! So set lots of eggs! My first ones to hatch by the Moon are due on the 13th. 12 of them are from Ebay. I will candle them in a few days.

Spoken like a true addict.

On the way to the restroom earlier today I passed a respository of boxes awaiting disposal. I found a few boxes that are about 6 inches square and have 16 slots in them... thinking they might be good for egg mailing and picked up 3 of them.

-Another addict

(PS I'm assuming there will be a swap near this time for those of us waiting on our sponsor for the 12 step program?)

Oh I am sure there will be a swap. I am gonna go chat with some Wellie breeders to see if I can't get some eggs.
wink.png

I will be hatching silkies also if my hens are laying by the I will sell some. The eggs for this hstch I am buying and will add some from my flock if they start to lay

I'm in. Also the monthly egg swap for March will be arranged so eggs are received for the Easter hatch. I already checked with SCG making sure she didn't mind since the hosted the NYD egg swap. I will open up the March Egg Swap as soon as the February Egg Swap is closed 11 February 2012.

43 days until the setting of chicken eggs!

Mahonri, I have an idea for a contest/participation award. I'll be pm'ing SCG and you about it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom