Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I tried to post to the how many will hatch spreadsheet but I cant get it to let me! I'm knightie I think there will be 569 eggs hatched. Uhm I think 69 of Mahonri's will hatch and thr first or hatched will be w/wb amerucana (sp) gold laced orps and small dark layers anything else needed for this?

Please PM this to Laree!

Got to spend a lovely evening with Boston and his wife. He knew how much I loved one of his NYDH Icelandic pullets and he brought it down from the mountains. YAY!

I ate my goose egg for dinner. Well, I had to check it for fertility, right?? Not fertile, but it was a double yolker!!!

Does a goose egg taste different than a chicken egg?
hu.gif

Oh, and congratulations on the double yolker! Meal in a shell !

Dang, it's getting late. I've had such a great evening... time to do one last check of the bator and hit the sac.

GHD = Ground Hog's Day
SFH = Swedish Flower Hen
I can NOT keep up with this thread! But guess what??!! (in my home, the required response is 'chicken butt') ~ in case any of ya'll ever visit. But seriously... I know I'm too late, but I'm hatching!!!! Woo hooo, I DID score an incubator. And that is not even the craziest part, nope, not hardly. I HAD to go get the LG that was on sale Tractor supply because my DS brought home an impossibly large EMU, yes! EMU egg from school for us to hatch.
So I brought the temp down in the LG to 97, and at approximately 6:30 pm EST tonight, I added some water, and one impossibly, perfectly, pretty Emu egg. Aaaaahhhhhhh!!.

Just one? :D

Too many posts to catch up on. Where are the cliff notes when I need them?
barnie.gif

Hope everyone is doing well. When is the cutoff for listing what you set and to put in your guesses? I am confused since I thought it was last Monday. Can I change my guess? I have a better idea of how well some folks hatches are going at this late date since some have been listing their progress.
big_smile.png
Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask...
hide.gif

Too many posts to catch up on. Where are the cliff notes when I need them?
barnie.gif

Hope everyone is doing well. When is the cutoff for listing what you set and to put in your guesses? I am confused since I thought it was last Monday. Can I change my guess? I have a better idea of how well some folks hatches are going at this late date since some have been listing their progress.
big_smile.png
Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask...
hide.gif

You are correct. Monday, March 19th was the cutoff date. All spreadsheet data for what you set was due by midnight last Monday. It is listed on the contest page in several places.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom