Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

PM me! I'm loving getting all of these "votes" and reading the comments that come along with them as to why! We just had an awesome group of Easter Hatchers this year! And this hatch-a-long would never have happened with out Kathy, SCG, NotAFarm & The Sheriff. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends!

15 set.......... 0 hatched.
hit.gif

30 set 1 hatched

Yeah, well, I must say I beat you... none of mine hatched.
hit.gif

hugs.gif

Ok here is a picture without the poo.
tongue.png

yuckyuck.gif
bwahahaha! I remember seeing someones broody palace on another thread (probably an earlier Mahonri Hatch A Long) and the momma had had broody diarrhea all down the back wall... I was horrified (I had no experiences with broodies at that point) ! At least yours was solid and contained :)

Congrats to mlmddh, co-winner of "How many chicks will Mahonri hatch?" Even using first three breeds, it ended up being a tie! Unbelievable!

clap.gif

PM me! I'm loving getting all of these "votes" and reading the comments that come along with them as to why! We just had an awesome group of Easter Hatchers this year! And this hatch-a-long would never have happened with out Kathy, SCG, NotAFarm & The Sheriff. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends!

Right back atcha... and thanks again for sponsoring this.

We have 2 contests still open for submissions and a bunch more we're waiting on the winner announcement:

Still Open:
1. Cutest
baby_chicken-53.gif
Chick Picture
For this contest, the chick hatched must be from Mahonri's 3rd Annual BYC Easter Hatch. The picture will need to be taken and posted by or before 11:59PM EST on April 15th, 2012. We'll be asking folks in the hatch as well as some moderators to help judge if they are willing. There will be 1st and 2nd place awards given. Post your picture on the hatch thread.
See entries HERE
Prizes: a 6 month GFM!
rooster-66.gif
Best Overall Hatch Participant
rooster-66.gif

At the end of the hatch, PM your choice for best hatch participant to Mahonri. This should be someone who you thought was supportive, helpful, funny, encouraging... The person with the most votes wins! Votes will start on April 10th and end on April 12th, 2012.
Prize: a 6 month GFM!

Does this mean that if my DH eats our kids, he will be better looking?
X2! I was also thinking that I don't need to read an article on why some parents eat their young, I have raised a couple myself and have no questions why this would happen.
lau.gif
Well I took the plunge and actually sold some of my chicks this time. It wasn't quite as hard as I thought it was going to be. The gentleman who came over sounded like a kindred spirit. He bought 5 chicks at the store over the weekend and bought 6 from me and hadn't mentioned it to DW.
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom