Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Hi All,

I did not get the impression that we were young here. Especially with the Monkey wards, Cool, Remembering the Batman Series and etc.
lau.gif

I was born in 1960 on the same day(not year) as Elvis, so I am 52.

Ron

I still like playing with my pets, even at my old age.
gig.gif
I took the emus for a walk around the lake-pond yesterday. They took a swim.

I did NOT know they did that!! How cute is that? Why did I think Emus just walked around on the ground. My goodness the things I learn on this BYC thingy. Is that pond on your property? It's so beautiful where ever you are, as we see in the videos and pics. I'm seeing a lot of green there. Wow, we are just getting the blossoms on our fruit trees and flowering trees, and some of the earlier to get their leaves are just turning green.

Quote:
I was born in 1953. I will be 59 in August this year.

Quote:
I was born in 1953. I'm so old, sometimes I have to stop and figure out how old I am, cuz I forget. I will be 59 in August this year.
Wow, August 1953 must have been a good month, me too!!!! Or maybe that would be nine months before was a good month.
wink.png

Anyway, the 28th for me, how about you ladies? Linda, I think once before we had established we were only a couple of days apart.

Deb

Quote:

Quote:
Wow, August 1953 must have been a good month, me too!!!! Or maybe that would be nine months before was a good month.
wink.png

Anyway, the 28th for me, how about you ladies? Linda, I think once before we had established we were only a couple of days apart.

Deb
My dad used to say the Montana Department of Transportation was responsible for me, as my parents lived for a time next to the Transportation yard... In December, the highway snow plows warmed up in the yard to head out at 5 A.M. It was too early to get up, and too cold to go back to sleep. ;) August 30.

I am uploading a video of the emus in the lake. The lake-pond is behind our house, but it belongs to our neighbor (who is the greatest ever!). We walk around it all the time; fish and swim in it, too.

I am August 22, 1953. Wedding anniversary is August 28, 1971. We married right out of high school. 41 years this year. We wanted to get married in June, but Father forbid marriage before I turned 18.
roll.png

I turned 60 in January. Yeah, I have some aches and pains, but just ignore them (mind over matter) and once I get going, they go away. It just takes me a little longer to get going. LOL Turning 60 didn't bother me, but my oldest turning 40, WOW, how did that happen??? Of course, my youngest turns 20 this year, so that makes me a lot younger! I feel truly blessed with my life. Several of you have mentioned gymnastics and the toll on your bodies. My two oldest grandchildren are in gymnastics now. If you had it to do over, would you have given up the gymnastics?

Back
Top Bottom