MAINE chicken stocks, swaps and shows 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let folks know I have a flock Buff Orpingtons and a few Americaunas 18 Laying Hens and 1 Roo For Sale $250. for the lot.
Ages range from 8 months to 1 & 1/2 yr. All are Laying! Brown and Blue/ Green Eggs ( except roo). Must make APP. to see. Contact me @ [email protected]
I also have a few Silkies for sale.

are you bringing any to the wilton swap?

Just wanted to let folks know I have a flock Buff Orpingtons and a few Americaunas 18 Laying Hens and 1 Roo For Sale $250. for the lot.
Ages range from 8 months to 1 & 1/2 yr. All are Laying! Brown and Blue/ Green Eggs ( except roo). Must make APP. to see. Contact me @ [email protected]
I also have a few Silkies for sale.

I'd be happy to donate a bar of my handmade soaps . Just let me know!

we are working on having an item (or bunch of items) donated for each swap to give away as a prize to vendors or buyers. hopefully this will help to draw in more buyers and sellers. Also if anyone is willing to donate an item for a certain swap date, that would be fantastic (preferable something that doesn't need to be fed)

next swap is augusta (unless there is one I have not heard of yet)
time is 8:30-1:00 or as long as people want to stay.

March 31st Saturday pending weather Augusta Tractor Supply (TSC) 8:30-1:00 Civic center Dr.March 31st Saturday pending weather Augusta Tractor Supply (TSC) 8:30-1:00 Civic center Dr.

I will be going, I'll post over on that thread what Im bringing just to keep all the info in one place.

Originally Posted by mountaintopsilkies

I'll be bringing a few of my Laying Hens and a few silkies.

next swap is augusta (unless there is one I have not heard of yet)
time is 8:30-1:00 or as long as people want to stay.

March 31st Saturday pending weather Augusta Tractor Supply (TSC) 8:30-1:00 Civic center Dr.March 31st Saturday pending weather Augusta Tractor Supply (TSC) 8:30-1:00 Civic center Dr.

I will be going, I'll post over on that thread what Im bringing just to keep all the info in one place.

Originally Posted by mountaintopsilkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom