Maine chicken swaps 2010

Quote:
you are bring the roo where?

Duhhhh, please forgive me I took Benadryl last night before I got online. Makes me a bit loopy.

We are going to the Lewiston swap at Tractor & Supply on October 2nd.

I am looking to find some pullets for sale in Maine. Do you know of any more bird swaps around the state? If not, does anyone know of anyone looking to sell some pullets. Willing to travel to pick them up. Thanks.

here is one more swap just in
MPG in Houlton. 8-12 on Saturday oct 9th.
usually these are at the grange building.

There is also the Farmstock at the Augusta TSC on Saturday, I believe it's either 8:00 or 8:30 AM until 2 PM and poultry are welcome from what I have been told haven't been to a Saturday one yet. May try this one have the day off.

Quote:
I thought they had one last weekend?
that would be awsome as I have some black copper marans looking to find homes for- will trade for grain.

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought they had one last weekend?
that would be awsome as I have some black copper marans looking to find homes for- will trade for grain.

They did, but that was for the chicken stock. Just called the store and the guy I spoke to said it is still set from 8:00AM to 12:30 PM, thought the sign said til 2. The farmstock is the second Sat of every month, not sure how far into winter she will go. Will give her a call tomorrow
smile.png

I'm hoping the right person will see this. I sold many chicks at the TSC swaps in augusta and at windsor. I was hit by a weasel this morning that killed my 2 blue laced red wyandotte roosters. I am so hoping that someone that bought one of my chicks, ended up with an extra rooster they are willing to part with.
if so, please contact me. i'd really like to have one rooster from my own line.

Back
Top Bottom