Maine Farm Fest - date changed Oct 25th sunday Augusta TSC

I have a Partridge Rock Cock that is 5 months old.

Wow...they are gorgeous birds too...hmm
Pretty sure that I can't breed him to a barred rock...
Was hopeing for sexlinks (RIR cock/BR cross) or just NH for NH reds...

BUT... I really love that breed...??? You wouldn't have a hen or 2 avail?
oh geez...like I need to add more?? LOL​

Quote:
I won't be able to make the swap but I do have bantam cochins for sale. single males, pairs or trio. male is bluish black, pullets are solid black. but if you want six, I have a separate trio only to be sold after or with the first trio- solid blue pullet, barred pullet and barred cockeral. I'm planning to keep the 2nd trio unless I have a buyer for all at one time.
PM me if interested.

Quote:
By Aussies, do you mean Australorps? I have those in abundance- 6-7 mos and just starting to lay. (Been finding nests here and there the past couple of weeks.) Free ranged, NPIP certified, healthy, happy and shiny.

No trades, sorry. I'm trying to downsize. Way too many eggs and chickens to take in for the winter. The ones that don't go by November are going in the freezer. I just hate knacking hens.
hmm.png

I'd consider trades for quality Silkies- but it doesn't sound like you have any?

Yes, I meant austrolorps....
I can't really take any more than I have on either, getting crowded, lol.
If I can sell a few black star pullets than I would like to have some aussies again, great birds!
Sorry, no silkies... only Serema's and they are only a week old, too little yet.
Hope we have a great turnout!

I might be interested in some of the Australorps. No trades even though I have some Silkies. I'm not ready to part with any yet. They are just too darn cute and fun to have around.
smile.png

Quote:
By Aussies, do you mean Australorps? I have those in abundance- 6-7 mos and just starting to lay. (Been finding nests here and there the past couple of weeks.) Free ranged, NPIP certified, healthy, happy and shiny.

No trades, sorry. I'm trying to downsize. Way too many eggs and chickens to take in for the winter. The ones that don't go by November are going in the freezer. I just hate knacking hens.
hmm.png

I'd consider trades for quality Silkies- but it doesn't sound like you have any?

So, I am looking forward to the gathering, and possibly picking up a hen or to. I am sort looking for random breeds. Anybody going with buttercups, silkies, houdons, or polish? I want to get another girl or two, and I'm not super choosey, but those are my big interests!
clap.gif

I was not planning to attend but if anyone is going that will have young laying hens for sale I will make sure to go. I am looking for about 5 or 6 pullets that are just starting or about to start laying. Standard sized breeds only. I am also interested in frizzles. Let me know what you might have. I also have several lop and dwarf rabbits that I could bring. May have a couple of guinea pigs too.

Hi. I would be interested in getting some hens. What time will you be getting there with the black stars or Australorps?
Quote:

hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom