Maine

No worries at all! Thank you so much for your help anyways, and if you find out about anyone else, please let me know! I hope I didn’t put you through to much trouble, and thanks for being so helpful and kind!
You're welcome. Don't worry, you didn't. I was happy to help the best I could. I'll keep my eyes open for anyone breeding goats for you. :)

Hello Mainers,

As part of my 'what if I move to Maine' research I'm thinking about feed. Currently 7 ducks, 6 geese who've been eating Purina duck pellets. The feed stores there have Blue Seal and Poulin, which aren't available here in the NW. Any opinions about these brands? Anyone raising waterfowl using the all flock that advertises it meets the niacin requirements?

Hello Mainers,

As part of my 'what if I move to Maine' research I'm thinking about feed. Currently 7 ducks, 6 geese who've been eating Purina duck pellets. The feed stores there have Blue Seal and Poulin, which aren't available here in the NW. Any opinions about these brands? Anyone raising waterfowl using the all flock that advertises it meets the niacin requirements?
I've used Poulin for years for all my poultry. It's worked great for all of my flocks. On my waterfowl, I used the Game bird crumbles, which was shared with my bantams. That worked well for both flocks. As far as niacin requirements, I don't know anything about them.

Hello Mainers,

I only have chickens but will say I’ve tried a few brands available and Poulin is my favorite for layer pellets (firm dark yolks) and meat bird crumbles.

Hi all! Belfast area here. Getting back into ducks and chickens this year. Currently have a thanksgiving pardoned turkey named Pirate and a couple guineas that wandered in a year ago. Is anyone familiar with any duck or chick people near me?

Hi all! Belfast area here. Getting back into ducks and chickens this year. Currently have a thanksgiving pardoned turkey named Pirate and a couple guineas that wandered in a year ago. Is anyone familiar with any duck or chick people near me?
I have a few chicks to sell, but they might already be reserved.

Back
Top Bottom