Maine

I've never been there, but Feed Commodities in Detroit (maine) sells bulk feed.
54 North Rd. 487 - 5612

I called them once, thinking I would try a bag of feed, so I asked if they had bags for sale. They said something about bringing your own bag, and eventually it became apparent it was 1000 lbs! It may be worth checking out if you are looking for bulk.

I like your visitor photos, Widget!

I was a big fan of blueseal grain up until a couple months ago. I switched to poulin grain its a all natural grain and has mos in it. I have noticed a big difference my flock is on grower and at 3 months of age they are growing fast I have black sex links barred rocks and white leghorns. . blueseal grower seems like it takes forever to get them growing. the poulin grain has healthy ingreidents to help agaist bacteria . not sure if they do bulk delivery. but they do deliver by the bags.

I was a big fan of blueseal grain up until a couple months ago. I switched to poulin grain its a all natural grain and has mos in it. I have noticed a big difference my flock is on grower and at 3 months of age they are growing fast I have black sex links barred rocks and white leghorns. . blueseal grower seems like it takes forever to get them growing. the poulin grain has healthy ingreidents to help agaist bacteria . not sure if they do bulk delivery. but they do deliver by the bags.

wow don't know why it posted 8 times .. sorry

Back
Top Bottom