Maine

Some 4-H clubs don't mind adults coming in at all and then there is the FCBM which I want to bring the fam to. Hey Hoppy, how many guests can you bring??
Apparently I am stupid. I don't know how to riddle these out. Think less of me now? Do they have a club for adults who don't know ow to read geek code too

Ag Bells is Silver Bells. (Ag is the chemical symbol for silver).

I think I am finally going to get to my first CMBF meeting since the ankle incident this Sunday.
They also have a little auction there and you can sometimes pick up supplies or some nice birds.

we had our big auction last meeting, you should have seen what I bought, maybe you did- I'll post it. and I can bring as many guests as will fit in the room and it's a good sized room, so you are all welcome to come.

I think I am finally going to get to my first CMBF meeting since the ankle incident this Sunday.
They also have a little auction there and you can sometimes pick up supplies or some nice birds.

Last edited:
Hoppy,

That meeting sounds like it may be interesting. I didn't realize there was more to it and there would be educational talks.

Is there someone who will be doing any poultry specific talks during the January agricultural event at the Augusta Civic Center that anyone knows of?

thank you for posting that, I had one right, one wrong and one no clue.
i can't seem to do the multi quote thing.
yes, ejcimd, we try to do something at every meeting and finish up with an auction of donated items. items can be anything (within reason) and that money goes to help pay the rent of building for the meeting and other expenses. also we have a 50/50 raffle (you win 1/2 of the money put in for the raffle).
Yes, it's called you fit into normal life.

Ho cubed is Ho Ho Ho
Ag Bells is silver Bells
Bl_e Christmas is a blue christmas without you (u).

made snickerdoodles last night, skinny and regular octane. today is truffles, and kalhua.
ok and to make this chicken related, my hen that lays a super large egg, is now decorating them with a cute little swirl on the tip of it.

Last edited:
made snickerdoodles last night, skinny and regular octane. today is truffles, and kalhua.
ok and to make this chicken related, my hen that lays a super large egg, is now decorating them with a cute little swirl on the tip of it.
Can you get your hen to tell my hen that lays a nice big egg to do the same thing?

I have finished my giant portfolio project (43 pages) and 2 finals. I have one to go. Maybe I should celebrate by making cookies too?

OH and a strange chicken question/statement....

so they new rooster is fitting in, doing all his rooster things....and well, I have one hen, my buff orp Peaches...who whenever he hops on top of any of the other ladies, goes and sticks her face right in their faces??? I think this is rather rude, and would like to know what is up what that?!

how did hat test batch of truffles come out, I'm going to try making them today with irish creamer (instead of the alcohol)

everything looks great! I was semi crafty today- made a garland with popcorn, cranberries and the few pinecones I could find in the frozen snow-leaves.... I'm making a "test batch" of white chocolate/baileys truffles right now...

Back
Top Bottom