Maine

Ummmm mine was a lot more... complicated: fan, turner, heating element and windows. Don't do what SO did and forget the water requirements... or at least room to put them in there. There are some easy DIY using a cooler.

I just got a lead on some Irish Games. I might use one in with my Orloffs as an "experiment." Naughty me.

I have a couple easter eggers I might be bringing to the augusta swap on the 30th, as well as a bunch more laying hens, and rabbits. If you are going and you have something in mind that you would like me to bring, please let me know, I may not have enough room to bring everything, so I want to bring what will have the most interest. I have:
• White Rock Laying Hens
• Golden Comet Laying Hens
• Golden Lace Wyandotte Laying Hens
• Easter Egger Laying Hens
• Possibly a Partridge Rock Laying Hen
• Rhode Island Red Laying Hens
• Barred Rock Laying Hens + Roosters
• New Zealand Meat Rabbit
• Young Flemish Giant Rabbits
• Holland Lop Rabbits
• Lionhead Rabbits
• Other black mix rabbits
• Old English Pair of bantams.

All are in good health, please P.M me or email me at [email protected], if you are going, and would like me to bring something specific.

Good thought! That will be their next "housing" when it warms up and we get some green grass.
cool.png
Can you post some pics of your little Doms?
I'm a tech idiot. Can get the pictures, but not sure how to get them from camera to this site. Perhaps I can get hubby to help me. He's the master of all things technical in this household. Give me a power tool, a pile of manure, and anything that grows, I'm all set. If it's got a bunch of wires and buttons... I'm on the slow bus!!!

I'm a tech idiot. Can get the pictures, but not sure how to get them from camera to this site. Perhaps I can get hubby to help me. He's the master of all things technical in this household. Give me a power tool, a pile of manure, and anything that grows, I'm all set. If it's got a bunch of wires and buttons... I'm on the slow bus!!!

I've got a pile of manure over here. Come and get it. It's yours.

Goat, duck, chicken mixed with hay and pine shavings. Not composted. I'm between Waterville and Disgusta in a nice small town with a famous coffee shop that burned.

Haha I know that coffee shop! I used to live in Palermo and drove by it on my way to work everyday! I think that it was the fat cat grill then though....

If my avenue for cow/sheep manure doesn't pan out I might need to make a trip for a truckload.

Back
Top Bottom