Maine

Had to share this little guy - was so hoping he was going to be a pullet - but alas - obviously not - so am rearranging future plans in case he matures as fabulous as he is right now. He needs a great name as well.....LF Cochin - Mottled and Frizzled!

He is pretty fabulous. You could call him Ansel after the famous black and white photographer of natural wonders, Ansel Adams. ??

We just got our first Fav baby this morning. My son is acting like he has a jackrabbit in his pants.

Sorry you won't make it Clover.

New addition all tuckered out..

And my youngest 'sneaking a snack today!

hahaha CUTE! I think I will be needing ducklings in my life sometime in the future.

Hoppy, that seminar sounds interesting, too bad it is far away from me.

Do you really think this storm is going to be as bad as they're making it out to be?

Was just wondering that - nothing happening here and I am assuming not there either since you are just up the road. I am still going to Swap in morning regardless - have a few pre-sales. Hope you can come say hi at least.

Was just wondering that - nothing happening here and I am assuming not there either since you are just up the road. I am still going to Swap in morning regardless - have a few pre-sales. Hope you can come say hi at least.

I had already made plans for the Waterville one, but I may stop by if the Aubouchon one is still going.

Back
Top Bottom